Noble funding is a top customer service pick because it goes above and beyond to help its clients. Since its inception in 2005, Noble Funding has provided more than $500 million in small business loans. The company has been certified by the Better Business Bureau for more than a decade and has garnered wonderful reviews on Trustpilot.
Noble funding offers business borrowers a wide range of loan kinds, periods, and sizes. In addition, there are no upfront costs, and the requirements are flexible, both of which are customer-friendly aspects we seek when evaluating lenders.
Requirements for Noble Loan:
- The borrower must have an active bank account in their name or in the firm’s name that will be utilized to transfer the loan.
- The borrower will begin repaying their loan three months after being transferred.
- Before legal action is started, the borrower will be given three months to repay the principal loan amount. Plus interest after the agreed loan term.
- If the borrower fails to repay the loan by the due date/period. Then the company’s attorney will pursue legal action against them.
- You must notify the loan company of any changes in circumstances and notify them immediately if your residence address or zip code changes.
- There is no penalty for paying in advance.
- The interest rate is between 2 and 5 percent regardless of the loan size.
- From the time of funding application, it takes 1 to 3 working days.
- The loan amount varies between $10,000.00 and $10,000,000.00.
- Loan terms range from one month to thirty years.
- must have at least a 51 percent ownership position in the company and have no bankruptcies or liens on your assets.
Making an Application for a Loan
To apply for a loan with Noble, you must first obtain a quote by contacting the firm online or by phone. A loan professional will assess your company’s financial history and future possibilities to determine which financing option is ideal for you. Then they’ll make you an offer.
This is a more thorough process than simply filling out an online application and receiving approval within a few hours, as lenders like Rapid Finance and SBG Funding can do.
Noble wants to make sure you’re in the right loan product because it has a lot of them. This lender sees you as a long-term partner, and it wants to keep funding your needs for years. So you’ll need to offer information about your company, financial documents, and proof of ownership while interacting with the loan specialist.
Noble funding distinguishes itself from its competitors by its ability to engage with a diverse range of borrowers. Noble wants to do business with you whether your credit score is 500 or 750. It doesn’t get much more welcoming than that.
What Are The Requirements For A Commercial Loan?
A commercial loan is a loan which a financial institution mostly gives to a firm. People typically use commercial loans to finance the purchase of long-term assets or to cover day-to-day operating expenses. Here we will guide you through the requirements for acquiring a commercial loan.